audiversity.com

1.08.2007

Welcome to Audiversity.com

Welcome to Audiversity!

After much pondering, I have decided to redub, move and take the site to a whole new level. Music-versity is no more and I welcome you to Audiversity.com. Make sure you update all bookmarks and other links involved.

I also have the pleasure of introducing Patrick Masterson, the music director at WUSC-FM Columbia, as our second writer. We have been friends and colleagues for a good number of years and I look forward to him contributing to the site. Of course, this means more posts, more mp3s and more new discoveries for your lucky self.




Audiversity: The Radio Show will be broadcasting from 6-8a (cst) on WLUW-FM Chicago starting 1/17/07; so if you live in Chicago, you will be able to discover new music as you are waking up, getting ready for the day or driving to work. I am much looking forward to the prime time spot and continuing to improve my radio skills. All non-Chicago readers can hit up the WLUW webstream to listen as well.

No comments: